CURRENT OPENINGS - Miner - Ortonville MN
Work as part of a team to maintain and operate rock crushing equipment. You will be doing manual labor in keeping the plant clean. Safety is a top priority.
Opportunities to advance based on attendance and performance.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the physical duties of the work in all types of weather conditions
- Safely and efficiently operate heavy equipment such as skid steer, pay loader, and haul truck.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance on mobile equipment as needed, using ladders to access platforms and landings
- Display good communication skills including the ability to understand and follow verbal and written direction and instructions
- Learn a variety of work skills associated with road maintenance and repair operations
- Safely and efficiently use a variety of hand and power tools
- Read, understand and follow safety rules and regulations and procedures
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
- Monday to Friday. Some Saturdays possible.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
L. G. Everist, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or any status protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.